I’m Kristen Solecki, a Charleston, SC based artist and illustrator. My work ranges from paintings and drawings to editorial illustrations, commissions, product designs, book illustrations, and my own line of prints and cards. Since graduating from Philadelphia’s University of the Arts I’ve worked with a variety of clients, both large and small (you may have caught a glimpse of my Vintage Bottles illustration on the season 6 finale of Mad Men). When I’m not doing client work I exhibit my art in galleries around the country, teach workshops, and curate exhibitions of my own.
- Editorial / Magazine / Blog (creative living, food, travel, maps + more)
- Marketing Materials (logos, business card, banner illustration)
- Books (cover art and children's)
- Local + Brand Collaborations
- Workshops and Artist Talks
- and more!
GET IN TOUCH:
Gallery 1988 West Focus Features Exhibit 9/15/17-10/4/17
Find my original prints, notecards, and stickers for sale in the following shops. If you are interested in ordering items wholesale to carry in your store, please contact me.
- West Elm Charleston
- West Elm Charlotte
- Dandy Boutique
- Malaprop's Bookstore
- The Hidden Hand Society
- Little Dame Shop
- The Preservation Society
- The Charleston Museum
- Purchase original drawings, paintings,and illustrations on Etsy